As a store owner, you should know the key functionality that customers are looking for.
With large options of WooCommerce plugins in WordPress, you might get confused to choose the right one for your online store. If you are one of them facing trouble in choosing the perfect plugin, then this could be the right guide for you.
In this post, we have curated the top WooCommerce plugins for you to build a successful online store and increase your sales effectively.
Top WooCommerce Plugins To Increase Sales in 2023
In the below section, you will find the best WooCommerce plugins to skyrocket your eCommerce sales.
Using this plugin, you can create attractive popup campaigns, gamified spin-a-wheel bars, email subscription forms, and more in a minute. The smart targeting feature allows the store owner to target the audience with the right message at the right time without annoying them.
- Over 100+ pre-defined popup templates are available
- Customize popups based on specific user location (geolocation)
- Create custom popups for any devices such as tablet, desktop, or mobile
- Track stats in real time and optimize the popups for better results
Price: Premium plugin starts from $9/month.
2. All-in-One SEO (AIOSEO)
The plugin comes with the TruSEO score that provides insight into SEO optimization analysis and boosts organic traffic to your website. You can set up advanced SEO features like schema markup, XML sitemaps, open graphs, social media integration, or more in a few minutes and leverage your website performance.
- SEO checklist to find what you're missing on your site
- Prevent duplicate content with automated canonical URLs detection
- Generate AI-based title and meta description using OpenAI’s ChatGPT
- Discover internal linking opportunities with link assistant
Price: Premium plugin price starts from $15/month.
3. Smart Coupons for WooCommerce
Smart Coupons for WooCommerce is an advanced coupon generator plugin that allows you to create any sort of discount and coupon code instantly. The plugin creates numerous discount offers like BOGO, conditional discounts, free shipping, storewide discounts, bulk discounts, and more in one place.
This plugin also lets you create and manage store credit in your WordPress dashboard. You can use the credit point to send custom gift cards to your close buddies via email. A separate coupon page will be generated as default where customers can view the existing, used, or expired coupons that are offered in the online store.
- Create auto-apply coupons instantly
- Enable usage restriction based on country or specific location
- Generate a countdown discount timer banner
- Import or export coupons into a CSV file
Price: Premium plugin price starts from $69/year.
You can send cart abandoned emails via the WordPress mail server. The plugin also helps the store admin to get notified about newly abandoned carts, view anonymous carts, and more.
- Exit intent popups to minimize cart abandonment
- Remember checkout field features to save customer-entered data
- The plugin is compliant with GDPR
- You can view shopping carts in real-time
Price: Premium plugin starts from $92/year.
5. Customer Reviews for WooCommerce
You can enable automated email reminders for customers to submit a review after the purchase. Then display all positive reviews with trust badges and customize the appearance as required.
- Incentivize customers for submitting a review
- Personalize the review section with rating, voting, image, or more
- Add question and answer feature section as part of the review
- Customize email template to send out review requests for customers
Price: Premium plugin price starts from $49.99/year + VAT.
6. WooCommerce Best Sellers
You can create sliders on different pages such as the shop page, product page, and category page. You can also set a product limit to display in the best-seller slider. This plugin lets you showcase the best products for customers on a daily, monthly, or annual basis.
- Exclude out-of-stock items from product recommendation
- Customize text, color, and position of best seller badge
- Highlight best-seller products based on categories
- Supports variable and simple products
Price: Premium plugin price starts from $49/year.
It operates in a simple way as the store owner creates attractive giveaways and collects customers' emails to participate in the contest. The plugin also lets you incentivize visitors for sharing giveaways or contests that enhance engagement and sales of your eCommerce store.
- Pre-built giveaway templates are available
- Built a giveaway campaign in a minute using drag-and-drop features
- Verify each bonus action using API whenever possible
- Compatible with email marketing plugins like MailChimp, Drip, AWeber, or more
Price: Premium plugin starts from $31.60/year.
8. Pretty Links
Pretty Links plugin allows store owners to create captivating shorten URLs using their own domain name. You can track and get a full report on URLs where those hits come from such as browser, host, or OS. It will let you create killer URLs that users can share on any forums, comments, or social media.
The plugin makes you create a clean URL that can be redirected to any other URL. It will help you manage all URLs in one centralized hub. The plugin lets you auto-generate random URLs with 3 to 4 characters. You can also create custom affiliate links for your WooCommerce store.
- Supports redirections of 301, 302 and 307
- Track URL performance and overall clicks
- Create one-click link sharing instantly
- Generate reports based on date range, specific clicked link, or unique link
Price: Premium plugin price starts from $99.50/year.
9. Display Discounts for WooCommerce
Display Discounts for WooCommerce is a powerful plugin to showcase coupons appealingly for customers in your online store. This plugin allows you to feature coupon listings or banners exclusively on the specific product page. It helps in increasing product visibility and easily promotes cross-product in your online store.
The plugin lets you manage the number of coupons to display on the product page. You can add a title and description in the coupon display section. You can also determine the placement of coupon listing on your product page. The best part is you can generate countdown discounts and create flash sales on the specific product page in a few clicks.
- Choose a suitable template to list coupons on product pages
- Hide coupons that don't have any restrictions
- Set the number of coupons to display on a specific product page
- Customize coupon appearance using a vivid color palette
Price: Premium plugin price starts from $49/year.
10. YITH WooCommerce Wishlist
The plugin lets users share wishlists on social media and gets an indirect promotion for your online store. In this way, you can increase the number of loyal customers in your WooCommerce store. It also attracts new customers to your store smoothly.
Choose a page for the wishlist
- Determine where to display the wishlist button using shortcodes
- Enable the "Add to wishlist" button on the WooCommerce shop page
- Save product attributes as users add to the wishlist
Price: Premium plugin price starts from $94.99/year.
WPForms is a powerful drag-and-drop form builder to create any forms in your WooCommerce store. It will let you create a contact form, subscription form, feedback form, payment form, or any form in a short duration. The plugin comes with numerous pre-defined template that helps to create a user-friendly form in your online store.
Using this plugin, you can resolve all customer's queries, stay in touch with shoppers or do more. The plugin also lets you create polls and display live results on your store. You can add custom fields while creating any forms to gather the required information from customers.
Plugin integrates with popular page builders like Divi, Elementor, and more
- Create a mobile responsive contact form
- Add multiple fields like file uploads, progress bar, star ratings, etc.,
- Customize forms using custom CSS, HTML blocks, or section dividers
Price: Premium plugin price starts from $49.50/year.
12. WebToffee WooCommerce Request a Quote
The store admin can track the quote process of customers in the online store. The customer can request price estimation directly on the quote page. The quoted email can be triggered automatically for both customers and admin. It helps customers to notify the quote process timely till the payment is made.
- Create time-limit quotations with months, days, or week
- Secure quote form by enabling ReCaptcha
- Allows guest users to submit the quote form
- Personalize quote button appearance as per store needs
Price: Premium plugin starts from $69/year.
ConvertKit is the best email marketing tool to drive high-volume leads or subscriptions to your WooCommerce website. The plugin lets you create a custom landing page to capture email subscribers without any hassle. You can create forms using a variety of designs and customize them to match your brands.
You can set up sign-up forms to send free pdf, exit intent popups, or create subscriptions for email newsletters. You can display default forms on different pages such as posts, pages, WooCommerce products, or more. With these appealing features, you can grow your audiences or traffic in an online store.
- Display specific email marketing forms inside specific pages, posts, or more
- Send email newsletters to multiple leads or subscribers at once
- Plugin's compatible with Elementor, Wishlist Member, and Contact Form 7
- Disable form embedding for storewide or individual post/page
Price: Premium plugin price starts from $9/month.
In a nutshell, WooCommerce is an extensible platform that makes it simple to create an online store. To build a powerful eCommerce store, you must choose the best plugin that improves store performance. It's important to research and evaluate different plugins according to the individual store's needs and goals.
In this article, we have included a list of the best WooCommerce plugins to help you expand the functionality of your online store and boost sales successfully.
About the Author:
The SEO-Alien is a project started in 2009 regarding all things online marketing. The site started out more of a diary of predictions, suggestions and references to things I frequently used for online marketing... before social media marketing was even an option.
I hope you find the information and tools presented here useful and something worth sharing with others.
If there is anything else about online marketing or any online advertising strategy you think would be helpful, please let me know.