Last update: 08/16/17
Online video ads are currently the most effective online ad medium, and 72% of ad agencies say that online video ads are as, if not more, effective than TV advertising.
The best video's to introduce your product and/or service is with a short, 15 second video commercial
"Video has a click-through rate that beats normal ads by a factor of 3"!
Create video ads for your product and upload them to YouTube and Facebook. You can even do short videos for Vine and Instagram.
Use video cards for extra emphasis on YouTube and promote your video ads on Facebook. Be sure to use the most precise targeting possible, so you don’t waste your advertising money on views to the wrong audience.
If you are unfamiliar with how to add video cards, here are the current steps:
- On a computer signed into your account, go to your Video Manager.
- Find the video you want to add cards to and select Edit.
- In the tab bar at the top, select Cards.
- Select Add card and choose what type of card you want.
For a sample of YouTube Video Cards, see what happens appears about 9 seconds into this video - Also, try it again and click the "Info" button in the same place at the top right as well. (NOTE: This feature does not work on Mobile.)
When it comes to your video length, a lot depends on your audience, and what you want to share. Testing different video lengths will give you an idea of what works best for you.
Many companies will never us the full time allotted for Facebook, you should know the maximum video lengths per platform. These include:
- Facebook: 120 minutes
- Twitter recommends keeping videos under 30 seconds
- Instagram: 60 seconds
- Snapchat: 10 seconds
- Vine: 6 seconds
To better capture you audience, focus on one message or story per video ad. Keep it simple, and make the video brief enough to perform well on social media. There should be one point to every video, and one point only. This is why 15 second online Video Commercials are performing so well. They a simple and to the point.
Create a 15 Second Online Video Commercial!
Why should you create a 15 second online Video Commercial for your business? It's pretty simple, if you do not have an online video branding campaign, you are gonna get left behind.
- Consumers are 27 times more likely to click through online video ads than standard banners.
- Forty-four percent of U.S. email marketers report increased engagement rates in messages containing video.
- The U.S. digital video ad spending nearly doubled in only four years, climbing from $4.14 billion in 2015, and to $8.04 billion in 2016.