Want to remove yourself from a Twitter list? If you are not sure what Twitter lists people may have added you to and/or would like to find out?
Below is how to find and remove yourself from a Twitter list you may not want to be on.
Finding and Removing Yourself from a Twitter List
Step 1: Find What Twitter Lists You Are On.
To find out if you are on anyone's list, follow these steps below.
- From a PC, log into Twitter and from the left of the page click on 'Lists'
- Click “Member” from the top menu
- From here you can view all the lists that anyone has added you to.
Step 2: Removing Yourself From a List
See a Twitter list you don't want to be on?
Good news is, the steps to remove yourself from any person's Twitter list is just as simple:
- Go to the list you have been added to.
- Visit the profile of the person who created the list.
- Block them for a few seconds and unblock them and/or keep them blocked.
- You will be removed from the list.
That's it, that is all there is to remove yourself from a Twitter List you may be on, and how to remove yourself from any list you do not want to be on.
About the Author:
The SEO-Alien is a project started in 2009 regarding all things online marketing. The site started out more of a diary of predictions, suggestions and references to things I frequently used for online marketing... before social media marketing was even an option.
I hope you find the information and tools presented here useful and something worth sharing with others.
If there is anything else about online marketing or any online advertising strategy you think would be helpful, please let me know.