Last update: 02/01/19
As an essential digital marketing strategy, SEO plays a vital role in the success of your online business.
Be it a blog or a website, incorporating the best SEO strategies on your site is important, as it is an effective means through which you can drive more traffic to your site and improve your site’s ranking on SERPs.
However, while focussing on SEO, you also need to pay attention to the frequent updates & changes and make sure to do away with any outdated SEO tactics that can hurt your site’s performance. You should ensure that your site is up-to-date where SEO is concern and if you are not aware what SEO practices or mistakes you need to avoid, then here is a comprehensive infographic that can help you to easily identify & fix these issues.
But, before we go onto the infographic, let me first, highlight some of the SEO mistakes that you might be making and how it affects your website:
1. Unoptimized Landing Pages - result in higher bounce rate.
2. Boring Headlines & Irrelevant Images - lead to lower CTRs and poor user engagement.
3. Lack of interlinking on your site - makes search engine robots task of indexing your website harder.
4. Slow Page Speed - affects your search ranking as well as traffic.
5. Lack of effective Outreach strategy - is the major obstacle in the link building process.
6. Lack of proper content promotion strategy - affects your brand’s credibility and ranking.
7. Hard to find or unclear Call-to-Action - another reason for high bounce rate.
8. Poor quality outbound links - prevents you from improving your site’s domain authority.
9. Over-optimization of keywords - leads to poor user experience and affects your ranking.
10. Broken Links - increases bounce rate as well as prevents search engine spiders from effectively indexing your website.
Now that you are aware of some of the SEO mistakes that you might be making and how it affects your site, you can go ahead and take a look at this infographic. This infographic comprises of 25+ SEO mistakes that you need to avoid. Additionally, along with the list of SEO mistakes, this infographic guide also suggest ways on how you can fix these issues.
So go ahead and take a look at this infographic now!