Building Squeeze Pages to Build Your List!
The SEO-Alien Guide to the Galaxy
A Beginners Guide To Creating Squeeze Pages
What are Squeeze Pages?
A squeeze page is a single web page with the sole purpose of capturing information for follow-up marketing; that means NO exit hyperlinks. Quality squeeze pages use success stories that the prospect would relate to when making a buying decision. They also use things like color psychology, catchy sales copy and keyword rich text placed with SEO (search engine optimization) in mind. Some advanced marketers even use audio and video on their squeeze page. (Source: Wikipedia.com)
There are a several reasons why you should create a squeeze page:
- Squeeze Pages Are Fairly Easy To CreateA Squeeze Page is a one page website that does not require much content. This is a great place to start if you want to target a specific product or niche.
- Squeeze Pages Allow You to Focus Your Audience Because it is a one page website, the squeeze page is only meant for the specific market you are targeting only. Creating a good squeeze page will also allow you to brand yourself as an expert in the niche you are promoting.
- Squeeze Page Will Get You Repeated TrafficYou may have heard some of the famous Internet marketers making over 100 thousands in a day, some even hit 1 million in a day. One of the biggest factors in allowing them to do so is because of the leads (emails) they have gathered through-out the years and now they have literally thousands of emails to market to.When you are first starting out in affiliate marketing and/or marketing your business online, do not start your marketing without capturing the names and emails of your traffic.This is one of the biggest mistakes for newbies in Internet marketing!
- You Can Create Multiple Squeeze Pages!Create multiple squeeze page for your niche, track your results and know what is working and what is not working and then tweak it!
Once you start promoting your squeeze pages, you will be surprised when you start to be an expert in your niche and you will find more and more people coming to you for help.
One Thing Leads to Another
A squeeze page is designed to:
- Caputure an email
- Provide a product or service people are interested in
- build you an email list to market to
So with that being said, do you have:
- An easy way to create squeeze pages?
- Products and/or downloads that will get people to enter their name and email?
- The right tools to set up auto-responders to continue promoting services to your new subscribers?
Discover the Secretes of Squeeze Pages!
Welcome to the SEO-Aliens Guide to Galaxy
The Beginners Guide to Squeeze Pages
|1. Beginner’s Guide To Creating A Squeeze Page|
|2. Tools You Need To Create Squeeze Page|
|3. Compose Your Squeeze Page Content|
|4. Building Squeeze Page|
|5. Building Squeeze Page|
|6. Make Your Squeeze Page Look Presentable|
|7. Create Your Thank You Page|
|8. Why Pay for Hosting?|