Building Squeeze Pages to Build Your List!
The SEO-Alien Guide to the Galaxy
A Beginners Guide To Creating Squeeze Pages
What are Squeeze Pages?
A squeeze page is a single web page with the sole purpose of capturing information for follow-up marketing; that means NO exit hyperlinks. Quality squeeze pages use success stories that the prospect would relate to when making a buying decision. They also use things like color psychology, catchy sales copy and keyword rich text placed with SEO (search engine optimization) in mind. Some advanced marketers even use audio and video on their squeeze page. (Source: Wikipedia.com)
There are a several reasons why you should create a squeeze page:
- Squeeze Pages Are Fairly Easy To Create: A Squeeze Page is a one page website that does not require much content. This is a great place to start if you want to target a specific product or niche.
- Squeeze Pages Allow You to Focus Your Audience: Because it is a one page website, the squeeze page is only meant for the specific market you are targeting only. Creating a good squeeze page will also allow you to brand yourself as an expert in the niche you are promoting.
- Squeeze Page Will Get You Repeated Traffic: You may have heard some of the famous Internet marketers making over 100 thousands in a day, some even hit 1 million in a day. One of the biggest factors in allowing them to do so is because of the leads (emails) they have gathered through-out the years and now they have literally thousands of emails to market to.When you are first starting out in affiliate marketing and/or marketing your business online, do not start your marketing without capturing the names and emails of your traffic.This is one of the biggest mistakes for newbies in Internet marketing!
- You Can Create Multiple Squeeze Pages!: Create multiple squeeze page for your niche, track your results and know what is working and what is not working and then tweak it!
Once you start promoting your squeeze pages, you will be surprised when you start to be an expert in your niche and you will find more and more people coming to you for help.
One Thing Leads to Another
A squeeze page is designed to:
- Caputure an email
- Provide a product or service people are interested in
- build you an email list to market to
Compose Your Squeeze Page Content
Many Internet marketers have different version of a good squeeze page, like it must be long in the content, a video in the squeeze page speaks a thousand words. These are good marketing ways to make sure the traffic subscribe to your mailing list.
Here are what makes a squeeze page to work well:
• Short Web Page
• Attention Grabbing Headline and Sub Headline
• List of Benefits
• Picture of Bonus
• Time Effect Marketing
• Compelling Call to Action
Thanks for explaining the concept which was unknown to me as i am new to seo..great stuff.