There is something to be said about the variability of photo sharing on Social Media sites. If your are looking for a way to help your business or product stand out, sharing photos would be a great place to start.
A very inexpensive, quick way to get more exposure for your product and/or business is photo sharing. It is hard not to ignore the latest statistics on how photos get shared and drive traffic on many of the popular Social Media sites.
Photos have proven themselves as the eye-candy that attract, engage readers and offer more sharing opportunities that will expose your offering(s) to hundreds if not thousands of people.
- As much as 70% of all likes, comments and shares on Facebook are related to photographs
- 42% of all Tumblr posts are photos
- Photo based social network Pinterest is the fastest growing site in history and is referring more traffic that Twitter, StumbleUpon, LinkedIn and Google+ combined.
- On Facebook, photos are like 2x’s more that text updates.
- More that 1/3 of all links shared on Twitter are images.
Sources: Simply Measured, TechCrunch, Mashable, YouTube, Shareaholic, ComScore
If you are looking for a simple, fast way to get great images, easily find and place quote’s on those images and then share them with your followers, imgflip.com is a pretty neat free tool that you can download and start sharing photos on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Photo Sharing Tool for Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest
Traffic Meme Generator The Fastest Meme Generator on the Planet. Easily add text to images or memes.