With the variety of SEO Plugins available for WordPress it is difficult to know what is the best SEO plugin to use for your WordPress site. After researching and using several highly recommended ones, I have come to my conclusion of what is the best SEO Plugin for WordPress.
Before we talk about the best SEO Plugin for WordPress, let’s first talk about what a SEO Plugin function is. This may help you better understand why the one I recommend below is the one I call “the best SEO Plugin for WordPress“.
The best SEO Plugin keeps getting better! Click for Recent Squirrly Updates
What is the Purpose and Function of a SEO Plugin for WordPress?
A SEO WordPress plugin will help you to insert the meta description, title, meta keywords into each post easily, or at least should be easy. Several SEO Plugins require a lot of extra work and end up only taking up more of your time.
The best SEO Plugins will have multi-functionality and will check the simple things you’re bound to forget and/or you simply were not aware of.
SEO Plugins will check, for example, if you have images in your post and whether they have an alt tag containing the focus keyword for that post. It also checks whether your posts are long enough, if you’ve written a meta description and if that meta description contains your focus keyword, if you’ve used any subheadings within your post, if your title is within the recommended characters, that you have the correct amount of keywords (or too many) etc. etc.
So this is why when looking for the best SEO Plugin for your WordPress blog, there are a few things you will want to consider before you install the one you will use.
1) SEO Functionality: Exactly what does the plugin offer and will it do what you need it to do to get you the most for SEO juice.
2) Power & Ease of Usability: The best SEO Plugin for WordPress should be quick and easy to use. Many of the SEO Plugins I have used require a lot of additional work to get the results you need.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have a SEO Plugin that will tell you exactly what you need to do (or not to do) as you are typing the original article instead of having to retype in other resource boxes to get the information you need?
There are several SEO Plugins that I have used that you almost have to be 100% geek to understand how to set it up and use it. Personally, I like simplicity with functionality.
3) Unique Features: I like added bonuses and having something that is unique to a plugin that will save me money and time.
4) Customer Support: If you ever need it, it is nice to know that someone will answer your question promptly.
Considering all the above, this is why I have chosen Squirrly as the best SEO Plugin for WordPress!
What Are Some of the Cool Features that Make Squirrly the Best SEO Plugin for WordPress?
Immediate Keyword and/or Keyphrase Research:
This can not be any easier or any simpler! Before you start writing your articles, type in your keyphrase and the Squirrly SEO Plugin gives you instant SEO research!
Do more research button: Not happy with the keyword or keyphrase you chose? Then click the “Do More Research” link and dozens of other keyphrases surrounding your original keyphrase appear. Simple mouse overs allow you to instantly view how popular a suggested keyword or keyphrase is.
Use this Keyword: After selecting the keyphrase you want, click the “Use this Keyword” button. This will then use that keyphrase to optimize your article for maximum SEO effectiveness!
Get Creative Commons Licensed Images:
This is a huge unique feature and benefit that I have only found with the Squirrly SEO Plugin.
If you are an active blogger, you will understand how expensive it can be to buy images that you have permission to use. It is not uncommon to pay anywhere from $1.00 to $5.00 for the right image to use in your article.
With the Squirrly SEO Plugin, you only have to click the ‘image’ icon.
Squirrly Live SEO Assistant:
- Keywords are used in Title
- Title length is between 10-75 characters
- Keyword density in TITLE
- Keywords are used in Content
- Keywords are used in the first sentence.
- Keyword density in the whole article
- Bold important keywords
- Keywords used in h2-h6
- Use image(s) in content
- Use keywords in the image’s alt tag
Updates to the best SEO Plugin for WordPress
Write SEO Content like a pro! Download Squirrly, the best SEO Plugin for WordPress and optimize the content on your WordPress site. Rank Higher! Sell Better!
But wait! the Best SEO Plugin for WordPress does even more! What else does Squirrly automatically do for SEO?
- adds the correct title in the home page
- adds the correct description and keywords in all pages
- adds canonical link in home page
- adds the XML Sitemap for search engines: http://www.yoursite.com/sitemap.xml
- adds the required METAs for home page (icon, author, language, dc publisher, etc.)
- adds the favicon and the icon for Apple devices.
Download the Squirrly SEO Plugin today and test it out for yourself with their free trial and find out why I am calling this “The best SEO Plugin for WordPress”
You will have excellent SEO on your next article! All white hat!