I believe that most of us are familiar with Hangouts by Google with instant messaging, which helps to chat and video-chat, but what about Google Helpouts?
Guest Post by Paul Smith: Google Helpouts is a brand new service, which all of us have waited for. This is a service, that allows collaborating, to share experience, to learn more.
First of all to get access to Google Helpouts, one needs Google + profile, put in your name, what do you want to learn or what can you teach (or both).
What is presented next is a private policy of the service, which guarantees that any information will be saved.
You can find a yoga teacher and arrange a yoga lesson at home or to find tutors to learn foreign language. People all around the world are ready to teach and offer their help.
Let us consider what the advantages and disadvantages of Google Helpouts are. Here are several reasons why I believe this is such an awesome service.
1. The main argument in support of Google Helpouts is immediate connection or collaborating. If you need help or advice, you look for the suitable specialist or write “I need help with… . I am ready to talk right now” and soon the help will find you. Chat/ video chat starts automatically.
2. One should note here that the service is very convenient, so you may reach out to anyone you want.
3. Another good thing about Helpouts is anyone may find the needed help: teacher or tutor, doctor, chef, lawyer, personal couch or stylist and other specialists. All of this is for reasonable price or for free. In addition, you may also suggest your help for free or for a certain price, that depends on you. To pay or get payment via Helpouts anyone can use Google Wallet account.
To think about it, this is very convenient: to get law advice from experienced lawyers about the legalization of certain country or case, sitting on the couch. What else is you may learn how to cook real fajitas from actual chef, to have personal master class online. The impossible seems to be possible after all.
4. One can download the Google Helpouts app and use it on a phone.
Now, let’s talk about the disadvantages Of Google Helpouts.
1. Hangouts is against good enough other services like YouTube, Facebook and Skype, however the last one is not only for help, but for any need.
2. Nevertheless, in my opinion, Hangouts could be even more popular, if vested help was for free.
With all that being said, the usage of this service is incomparable; Global reach of Google Helpouts was created to make lives easier, to connect faster and to learn or teach better. Many people offer their help on Google Helpouts that is just a beginning of existence; soon everyone will get used to it. Join and help!
It goes without saying, Google has many surprises in stock. Every year Google amazes customers and users with interesting, useful and unusual surprises.